Getting An internal error has occurred. Please retry your request.

Newbie

Dec 29, 2008, 6:17:10 PM12/29/08
to AdWords API Forum
Hello!

Thanks for your earlier response. I had copied that code from one of
the examples and was testing it out. I was using the sandbox
previously and now I have switched to connecting to my own Adwords
account. I seem to connect fine, but then get the following error when
I try to call anything:

An internal error has occurred. Please retry your request. N/A /
PHPAPI/apility_1.13.1/project.php:getManagersClientAccounts()

and then again

0 An internal error has occurred. Please retry your request. N/A /
PHPAPI/apility_1.13.1/project.php:getAllCampaigns() 0 0 An
internal error has occurred. Please retry your request. N/A /PHPAPI/
apility_1.13.1/project.php:addAdGroup() EnabledSample Ad
Group250000

They were working with the Sandbox. Could it be that there just aren't
any to return?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Newbie

Dec 29, 2008, 6:54:10 PM12/29/08
to AdWords API Forum
Oops. Ok. Now it's gone. Thanks! Must have been a temporary glich!

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 29, 2008, 8:08:45 PM12/29/08
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Yes, this was due to the Sandbox database refresh referenced here:

http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/t/c0774b76848d4126

Apologies for the brief downtime.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

eelco.v987

Dec 30, 2008, 9:44:46 AM12/30/08
to AdWords API Forum
is this still an issue? because our sandbox is still getting the
internal error.

Cheers,
Eelco

On 30 dec, 02:08, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
wrote:
> > > Thanks for any help you can give!- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 30, 2008, 10:32:09 AM12/30/08
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Eelco,

I am seeing errors as well this morning--the underlying exception for
the Internal Error is database related, as has unfortunately been the
case recently with the Sandbox, especially following refreshes. I'm
getting the engineering team's attention about this and will post with
updates.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 30, 2008, 10:40:59 AM12/30/08
to AdWords API Forum
Okay... can you give it another go now? The issue appears to have been
cleared up from what I can tell, but let me know if you're seeing
otherwise.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On Dec 30, 10:32 am, AdWords API Advisor

eelco.v987

Dec 30, 2008, 11:14:50 AM12/30/08
to AdWords API Forum
Yes, all is back to normal.
A warm pre-new year's thanks to the Adwords team :)

Cheers,
Eelco

On 30 dec, 16:40, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

eelco.v987

Dec 30, 2008, 11:21:35 AM12/30/08
to AdWords API Forum
it seems I spoke a bit to soon.
I made a new campaign, then replied.
within that campaign everything works (adgroup/criteria etc), but when
trying to create a second campaign, it gives the error again.

Cheers,
Eelco

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 30, 2008, 11:49:53 AM12/30/08
to AdWords API Forum
Well, if it's not one thing it's another with the Sandbox. I guess I
spoke to soon as well as campaign creations are sporadically failing.
Updates to follow...

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

edmond

Dec 30, 2008, 1:37:32 PM12/30/08
to AdWords API Forum
Yes, sandbox campaign create failure.
Last 4 weeks the development community hasn't gotten a very fair shake
from Google.
Wonder if sandbox was viewed as being AS important an environment as
Production if it would get the attention needed to stay online and
functional.
Some of us developers have that view, what a concept...
Jeff- I don't envy your position.

On Dec 30, 8:49 am, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>