AdWords API Ruby Client Library 12.0.0

AdWords API Advisor

Apr 8, 2008, 1:28:44 PM4/8/08
to AdWords API Forum
I'm happy to announce the release of version 12.0.0 of the AdWords API
Client Library for Ruby (adwords4r).

Version 12.0.0 includes support for v12 of the AdWords API, and
removes support for the deco'ed v10. We're also (slowly) adding to the
sample code included with the release with a demonstration of how to
use keyword suggestions and traffic estimations to come up with "good"
new keywords based on your seed keywords.

The Google Code page for the adwords4r library is at

http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-ruby/

and you can download a packaged .gem file of 12.0.0 there.
Alternatively, you can install the later version using the command
line gem tool by running

gem install adwords4r

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team