Google I/O Developer Event

AdWords API Advisor

May 5, 2008, 4:51:48 PM5/5/08
to AdWords API Forum
The Google AdWords API team hopes you can join us at Google's biggest
developer event of the year. Google I/O will be held May 28-29 in San
Francisco, California.

The AdWords API will be just one of the many Google APIs represented
at the event. Any developers looking to learn more about our full
range of developer offerings should find a number of the talks and
panel discussions to be of interest. There's some great opportunities
out there to integrate other Google APIs into web-based AdWords API
applications.

The main Google I/O homepage is at

http://code.google.com/events/io/

and there's a full list of scheduled events and talks, along with
registration forms, available there.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team