AdParams - INVALID_INSERTION_TEXT_FORMAT

瀏覽次數:170 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Adam

未讀,
2010年2月2日 上午10:38:352010/2/2
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Im creating a php script to update ads with details from our stock
database for our marketing department. When i try sending a mutate
operation to set the new value generated from the database i get the
same error for each attempt:

AdParamError.INVALID_INSERTION_TEXT_FORMAT @ operations
[4].operand.insertionText; trigger:'7088',

I cant see anything obvious, any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Peer Jakobsen (AdWords API Guru)

未讀,
2010年2月2日 下午3:37:492010/2/2
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The AdParam.insertionText need to follow a very specific format. You
can see it here:
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/AdParamService.AdParam.html

If you still can't get it working then post the SOAP trace here.

Cheers

AdWords API Advisor

未讀,
2010年2月3日 下午2:36:162010/2/3
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Hi Adam,

There is a known issue with the validation of insertionText where the
value is more than 3 digits. The commas or period separators should
be optional, but currently the system returns an error if there are no
separators and also sometimes returns an error if there are
separators. There is no workaround for the issue at this time, but we
hope to have the problem resolved shortly.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

On Feb 2, 3:37 pm, "Peer Jakobsen (AdWords API Guru)"

<peer.jakob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The AdParam.insertionText need to follow a very specific format. You

> can see it here:http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/AdParamServi...

Daniel Bergholm

未讀,
2010年2月11日 清晨6:53:192010/2/11
收件者:AdWords API Forum
We just encountered this problem too. Unfortunately, including the
comma separator only gets us past the validation, if we try to
actually mutate an ad param with the insertiontext "5,990" we get
AdParamPolicyError ...

Another problem: for countries that do not have a single currency
character which is written before the numbers, you cannot include the
currency indicator in the insertiontext. Examples "100 SEK", "100 kr",
"100 EUR".

AdWords API Advisor

未讀,
2010年2月11日 下午6:16:022010/2/11
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Hi Daniel,

We are still working on a fix for the policy errors and hope to have
that resolved soon. As for the currency codes, this is a good point
and I will raise the issue with the core engineering team.

Best,
- Eric

On Feb 11, 6:53 am, Daniel Bergholm <daniel.bergh...@keybroker.com>
wrote: