Quality score for criteria

Peer Jakobsen

Feb 16, 2007, 5:51:32 AM2/16/07
to AdWords API Forum
On the adwords interface we can now get a quality score ranking
together with the min cpc (GREAT, OK, poor).
Does anyone know if this information is available in the API.

Cheers,

Peer Jakobsen

AdWordsAPIAdvisor

Feb 21, 2007, 10:51:35 AM2/21/07
to AdWords API Forum
Peer:

The new Quality Score column (https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/
answer.py?answer=53024) displays a keyword's quality and minimum bid
at a glance. The idea is to provide traditional users of the web
interface with a simple visual cue. Since a minimum bid is a direct
reflection of the Quality Score, the data in this new column (values:
Great/Okay/Poor) can help advertisers decide if they should take any
action to improve the quality of their keywords.

That said, we currently do not plan to release this column's data via
the API since minimum bids (already available via the API) provide a
more accurate estimate of your Quality Score.

Just to give you a rough estimate of how minimum bids and these
quality "buckets" currently align... "Great" keywords have a minimum
bid less than or equal to $0.04, "Okay" keywords have a minimum bid
between $0.05 and $0.30, and "Poor" keywords have a minimum bid that
is higher than $0.30. Please note, these ranges may change over
time.

-- Jon Diorio