SOAP-ERROR

Mariya

Dec 22, 2009, 5:55:03 AM12/22/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I've load new v200909 and tried to run examples/v200909/
AddAdExtensionOverride.php. An I have:
[message:protected] => SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from
'https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v200909/
AdExtensionOverrideService?wsdl' : Extra content at the end of the
document

How can I fix it?
Just in case - I have PHP Version 5.3.0, soap is installed.

Thanks you.

Mariya

Dec 22, 2009, 9:33:07 AM12/22/09
to AdWords API Forum
Seems to me it's php bug.

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 22, 2009, 12:48:35 PM12/22/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Mariya,

Yes, from what we know this is a bug with the PHP 5.3.0 release. The
AdWords API PHP client library currently only provides support for PHP
5.2.X.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

Mariya

Dec 22, 2009, 1:34:21 PM12/22/09
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you.

RockyRaccoon

Dec 23, 2009, 5:15:39 PM12/23/09
to AdWords API Forum
When will this be compatible? Seems crazy to have a new version of the
API that doesn't work with the latest version of PHP.

On Dec 22, 9:48 am, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

AdWords API Advisor

Dec 28, 2009, 12:17:17 PM12/28/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We understand this is a priority for PHP developers, and it is high on
our internal to-do list. An initial investigation revealed that the
SoapClient extension underwent some changes in PHP 5.3, and it appears
to have some bugs when loading the AdWords WSDLs. That said, we think
that it will take a good deal of effort to make the library compatible
with that version of PHP.

Don't forget, the client library is an open source project, so if you
want to take a crack at implementing PHP 5.3 support we can work on
integrating that into the project.

Best,
- Eric