Is the sandbox down right now?

Peer Jakobsen (AdWords API Guru)

Mar 10, 2009, 8:44:59 PM3/10/09
to AdWords API Forum
Is any one else having problems using the sand box?

Everything worked fine a couple of hours ago and now I get "An
internal error has occurred. Please retry your request." on all types
of requests.

Message has been deleted

ZYP

Mar 10, 2009, 11:51:34 PM3/10/09
to AdWords API Forum
I don't remember that if I had the same problem at the same time.
But I do had the same problem with you sometime.

And I want to find the way to check connection to sandbox or adword if
it is available to get any request.
Do you have any idea?

AdWords API Advisor

Mar 11, 2009, 11:27:50 AM3/11/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I am seeing internal errors as well--I'm getting in touch with the
engineering team now and will update this thread when I know more.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick

AdWords API Advisor

Mar 11, 2009, 2:14:52 PM3/11/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Just an update: a subset of users' Sandbox accounts seem to be
functional at this time (at least based on some traffic I've seen in
the logs), but many/most Sandbox requests are still failing. The
engineering team is actively investigating the issue.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On Mar 11, 11:27 am, AdWords API Advisor

AdWords API Advisor

Mar 11, 2009, 6:59:07 PM3/11/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

The engineering team is working to resolve what is believed to be the
cause of this Sandbox issue. Without getting into too many details,
they'll be addressing a database-related issue that seems to have
cropped up in a recent deployment of the Sandbox servers. I don't have
an ETA for when this will be completed, but will update the group with
any additional information as it becomes available.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

On Mar 11, 2:14 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

ZYP

Mar 12, 2009, 5:36:08 AM3/12/09
to AdWords API Forum
Alright!
Well.. sometime I had the same problem with the real adwords api too.
I check my internet speed it looks fine but I cannot connect to
sandbox api or adwords api.

Are they locate on the same location? sometime they have the same
problem together.
Anyway I'll wait for sandbox like you said.
Thanks

Regards
Sitawit

On Mar 12, 5:59 am, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

mark w.

Mar 12, 2009, 8:20:29 AM3/12/09
to AdWords API Forum
I can't even do a simple AccountService::getClientAccounts right now
with the Sandbox.

Bad luck that!
mark.

On Mar 11, 8:44 am, "Peer Jakobsen (AdWords API Guru)"

JZaza

Mar 12, 2009, 12:55:07 PM3/12/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jeff - have you got an update on this problem? I can't use the
sadbox at all at the moment. Thanks.

On Mar 11, 10:59 pm, AdWords API Advisor

sno...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2009, 2:19:19 PM3/12/09
to AdWords API Forum
I just tried it 5 minutes ago, and it's working for us. They must have
just fixed it recently.

Peer

Mar 12, 2009, 2:32:44 PM3/12/09
to AdWords API Forum
It's working for us too.

Thanks for looking into this Jeff.

AdWords API Advisor

Mar 12, 2009, 2:34:18 PM3/12/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Yes, there was just an update made a few minutes ago that will
hopefully restore functionality for most of our users. However, my
understanding is that there is another change that the engineering
team still needs to push out a bit later today, so I don't want to say
that things are completely stable until that's complete.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

ZYP

Mar 12, 2009, 10:23:12 PM3/12/09
to AdWords API Forum
It works! So cool man! Keep going on!

Cheers,
Sitawit

On Mar 13, 1:34 am, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>

AdWords API Advisor

Mar 13, 2009, 11:41:59 AM3/13/09
to AdWords API Forum
Glad to heat it. The core engineering team finished the work they were
doing on the Sandbox last evening, and if anyone does encounter any
issues at this point please let us know.