Debugging in library

Ajay

Oct 20, 2011, 7:28:48 AM10/20/11
to adt-dev
Hi,

I have an app that refers to a library (which is also created by me).
Before r14, I was able to put a breakpoint in the library and debug
it. Now I get an error saying "Source not found", when I hit the
breakpoint in the library.

Anyone has a clue about how to fix this?

Thank you,
Ajay

Xavier Ducrohet

Oct 20, 2011, 2:42:01 PM10/20/11
to adt...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to link the source code of your library jar file
manually in eclipse as you debug (there should be an "attach source"
button).

We'll see if we can link the source automatically.

--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!

Peter Fortuin

Oct 21, 2011, 3:06:33 AM10/21/11
to adt...@googlegroups.com
I came across the same problem. I tried linking my source code to my library jar, but was unsuccessful. The automatic link source feature would be really nice.

Christian

Dec 1, 2011, 4:38:17 AM12/1/11
to adt-dev
is that problem resolved?

on ADT15 I get still the same error

Xavier Ducrohet

Dec 1, 2011, 1:55:05 PM12/1/11
to adt...@googlegroups.com
ADT 15.0.1 properly setup the source of the library jar files.