Part II: And the best personality award for 2003 goes to...

supe...@adobeforums.com

Jan 8, 2004, 7:33:58 AM1/8/04
"2 Weeks" :)

Congratulations 2 Weeks!

Lets take a look back at the life of 2 weeks. 2 Weeks was born "2 weeks to go" by a communion of Zombies under the impending and 'slightly longer than initially thought' lunar eclipse of Atmosphere beta build 91.

2003 was a big year for 2 Weeks. It started off with a Kapow! with Ben dedicating a song to our beloved friend....

"I wait two weeks in the morning, I wait two weeks at night
I wait two weeks in afternoon, for a Builder that works right
I wait two weeks in time of peace, and two in time of war
I wait two weeks before I wait two weeks, and then I wait two more..."

3hm continued the plaudits with a Shakespearing piece:

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number. It's number is 2 WEEKS! Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh"

At the start of October, after much hard work, 2 Weeks finally got a break and starred as a topic heading in the Broadway hit, "Now 'two weeks' are less than 2 months"

And from then onwards, there was no turning back. 2 Weeks went further on to star in "in two weeks or a bit after", and in the most challenging and serious role of it's time "It can now be said... Atmosphere will be out in... Two Weeks!!".

Despite having played several major roles through out the year, 2 Weeks still can be seen every now and then in minor roles throughout the year. Overal in 2003, 2 weeks appeared in 174 posts, 1 song, 1 poetic line, 12 serious roles, 3 titles, and 162 really bad jokes.

In honour of 2 Weeks' award, we will be holding a dinner function. Date and time to be announed in one fortnight.

Enjoy life and be good to each other! :)

Disclaimer: no harm intended in the production of this thread :D

staffan...@hampa.net

Jan 8, 2004, 7:50:52 AM1/8/04
lol!
(My line is actually a slightly edited line from the Bible (or, if you're a headbanger, from the intro to Iron Maidens "Number of the beast" released in 1983 from the album with the same name. This was the first Maiden album featuring Bruce Dickinson as the singer and Nicko McBrain as a drummer. The song later became the bands greatest hit adn has been played in every live performance since then.) But then again, nevermind.
:P

staffan...@hampa.net

Jan 8, 2004, 7:51:04 AM1/8/04

Pre...@adobeforums.com

Jan 8, 2004, 7:59:22 AM1/8/04
lol, superted :D

Ra...@adobeforums.com

Jan 8, 2004, 8:18:55 AM1/8/04
ROTFL :D
That's great. :twothumbsup:

Jim...@adobeforums.com

Jan 8, 2004, 12:44:01 PM1/8/04
Good call ST, and enduring personality we will no doubt hear more from.

Micha...@adobeforums.com

Jan 8, 2004, 4:25:13 PM1/8/04
Speaking of Mars...

So how long will you be staying for?

Two weeks.

And will you be requiring any groceries?

TWO WEEKS!

I beg your pardon?

errr, two weeeks

Two weeeeeeeks ahhhahhhrrr

That's QUADE! Get him... HER!

He he. Guess the film. I could have the groceries line wrong :)

treb...@adobeforums.com

Jan 8, 2004, 4:54:01 PM1/8/04
To be more accurate, according to ancient AtmoLore: it was never just a "fortnight." It was always somewhere between a "fortnight and a fortnight plus a sennight."
:)

Eri...@adobeforums.com

Jan 8, 2004, 5:47:17 PM1/8/04
what has been the longest 2 weeks?

Stewart...@adobeforums.com

Jan 8, 2004, 7:11:27 PM1/8/04
what has been the longest 2 weeks?

That film with Sandra Bullock "two weeks notice" .. felt more like 2 years!

Micha...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 8:44:27 AM1/9/04
I don't know of that one Stewart :) The film I was referring to was Total Recall.

Pre...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 3:50:39 PM1/9/04

alien...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 3:44:22 PM1/9/04
yeah very favorite scene with the Arni - bro like auntie heheh
was kewl "t-t-t-tt-ttwoouuu wee-e--k-ksss"
and then "catch" followed by da big bada bOOOM! ;)

alien...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 4:43:13 PM1/9/04

alien...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 4:44:31 PM1/9/04

Scented...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 5:00:49 PM1/9/04

alien...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 5:13:35 PM1/9/04
:p

Jim...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 6:37:32 PM1/9/04
All right!

Stop it right now...

...OR KITTY DIES!

[copy of a former post by Lightfoot]

jon...@adobeforums.com

Jan 9, 2004, 9:56:47 PM1/9/04
2 weeks or not 2 weeks
That is the question (Shakespere)

alien...@adobeforums.com

Jan 10, 2004, 12:25:53 AM1/10/04

this.owner.explosionManager.explode(pos, 0.5, 18);
this.owner.blockManager.explode(pos, 250000);

aNdYmAtTeR

Jan 10, 2004, 7:06:06 AM1/10/04
wow, the boxes with 1.0 better arrive soon, or the men in white coats are going to have to take everyone away for some serious therapy ... and that is without Atmo junkies even having seen the program installed hehe!

Soft...@adobeforums.com

Jan 10, 2004, 7:29:44 AM1/10/04
ROFL!!!!

I think I have not laughed like this since two weeks!

:-D

alien...@adobeforums.com

Jan 10, 2004, 9:08:57 AM1/10/04