will again merge into the samaj kalyan dept. ????

AYUSH

Oct 22, 2010, 9:30:02 AM10/22/10
to AYUSH google group, chetan...@gmail.com, AYUSH on net

Mail from Chetan Valvi

From: chetan valvi [mailto:chetan...@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 October 2010 13:53
To: AYUSH
Subject: Re: [AYUSH] [Festival] happy dasara!

hello everyone,

Our tribal department needs to b thought about it seems. it seems that nobody is interested in running this dept. the senior officers are from other department who have no interest in development of our people.
they only think about doing some experiments which have zero result. the only thing the do is spend our precious money.

Worst part being that if anything goes wrong the people who have to loose there job are from the tribal dept.

This is my personal opinion that if thing remain the same as now then after few our dept. will again merge into the samaj kalyan dept.
we need to think about this.

With Regards,

Chetan K. Valvi