YBITS March Meeting

Dylan

Feb 20, 2011, 7:04:32 PM2/20/11
to Young Brisbane IT.eam Social
YBITS in March will be:

10th March
18:30pm
Belgium Beer Cafe, Brussles.

Feel free to propagate this invitation to all and sundry. In
addition, we're looking for people willing to give a short,
interesting talk about something cool and techie, so if you're
interested, let me know!

--Dylan.

YBITS is the Young Brisbane IT Social, a meeting of like-minded
professionals (And studying to be professionals) in Brisbane.

Because 'Networking' is FAR too douchy to tolerate, we're about
meeting your peers, discussing issues of importance to your community,
socializing and getting to build a group of like-minded individuals.

If you're YOUNG (of mind), in BRISBANE (or SEQ) and want to come and
be SOCIAL (even if it's for not-entirely-social reasons), we'd love to
have you along.

Most meetings include a round of introductions, a talk about a topic
of some nature, people from several different communities (Red Hat/C#/
Financial Services/OS Mapping/Information Provision/ISPs/DBAs/Python/
Ruby/Scala) and a Sgt At Arms... To relieve yourself of developer
sins.

All are welcome, but please RSVP to YB...@dylanlacey.com so I can make
sure we have enough space.

Hope to see you there!