Block BAD words in Postfix

Jay

Oct 25, 2008, 2:45:33 AM10/25/08
to VGLUG
Dear All,

Can any one tell me how to block bad words in postfix for every
incoming and outgoing mails.
For ex.if any user type banned words in mail like "XXXX" then mail
should be blocked and admin & sender should get notification for the
same.

If anybody have configuration document then please provide me.

Regards,
Jay Choksi

ravi dave

Oct 25, 2008, 3:40:58 AM10/25/08
to VG...@googlegroups.com
just put entry of words in files header_checks &  also in body_ checks. if not done then send error.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Dave
9428612323

Jay

Oct 25, 2008, 5:12:40 AM10/25/08
to VGLUG
hi,

can u paste the exact line configuration here?

Thanks & Regards,
Jay

On Oct 25, 12:40 pm, "ravi dave" <royrvd.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> just put entry of words in files header_checks &  also in body_ checks. if
> not done then send error.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ravi Dave
> 9428612323

rajendra raghuwanshi

Oct 25, 2008, 6:49:08 AM10/25/08
to VG...@googlegroups.com
  body_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/body_checks

Then simply create your header_checks and/or body_checks files. For example:
    # Header checks file
    /^Subject: Internet Sic Codes/  REJECT
    /^Subject: ADV /                REJECT

    # Encourage good Netiquette

---

    # Body checks file
    /you signed up to receive/ REJECT
    /this is not spam/  REJECT Liar.
    /rent is overdue/  REJECT Sorry, your message cannot be delivered successfully.

Thanks & Regard
Rajendra raghuwanshi
99252-43929
"The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success."