Renaming a tiddler without editing

Anthony Muscio

Jun 1, 2009, 2:08:58 AM6/1/09
to TiddlyWiki
Peoples,

When I want to rename a tiddler I have to Edit it, the tiddlers
rendering is broken and on saving/closing the tiddler it needs to be
re-rendered.

Is there a simple way of adding a "rename" tiddler command to the menu
to allow one to rename it, that is edit the tiddler name, without
editing the tiddler content ? I recognize if that name is used in the
tiddler it will not be changed until refreshing the tiddler.

This would save time.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony Muscio

Jun 2, 2009, 2:35:07 AM6/2/09
to TiddlyWiki
Using;

http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#EditFieldPlugin

and <<edit title>>

Seems to do what I ask.

I wonder if I am courting Trouble ?

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed something.
www.tiddlywiki.com

Anthony Muscio

Jun 2, 2009, 2:42:14 AM6/2/09
to TiddlyWiki
Not working in tiddlers with the <<edit title>> in an included tiddler.

Back to the drawing board