Three Eyed Men

Kiloh

Dec 16, 2008, 10:40:35 PM12/16/08
to Texas Psych
Well... SOMETHING has come out. Charly put it out because they knew
that we knew where Andrus was. They were afraid of what the roky CD
Club would do with that material. Andrus isn't the most stable either.
He gave us the 8-track submaster of Easter Everywhere. They know that
they had better act. I'm sure that more is coming too.

Charly is attempting to revive the IA label. It is my assumption that
they are planning to capitalize upon the Andrus find. I'd love to hear
a Golden Dawn CD from the master.

Anyway, I'm glad that *something* has come out. The Roky CD Club
wasn't prepared for what it would have taken to preserve and rip those
tapes. I'm just sorry that Charly ended up with the project.

But this group and the Roky Cd Club forced their hand. And Drummond
merely followed our lead on finding Andrus though he will never be man
enough to admit that.

Meanwhile, the Easter Everywhere 8-track submaster reels sit in our
closet.

Kiloh

ware...@yahoo.ca

Dec 20, 2008, 3:12:14 PM12/20/08
to Texas Psych
Kiloh wrote:
> Well... SOMETHING has come out. Charly put it out because they knew
> that we knew where Andrus was. They were afraid of what the roky CD
> Club would do with that material. Andrus isn't the most stable either.
> He gave us the 8-track submaster of Easter Everywhere.

So the whole story about the skater punks having the tapes was
bullshit? I never questioned it. I guess that makes Drummond smarter
than me.

andyexcuse

Dec 20, 2008, 3:19:24 PM12/20/08
to Tex...@googlegroups.com
I was kinda wondering about that myself. Any chance of getting a New and Improved version of the story?

Kiloh

Dec 21, 2008, 1:05:11 PM12/21/08
to Texas Psych
I'll have Michael get on the group and tell the story.