suicide due to bizzare magazine

Megan Wilken

Jan 26, 2008, 1:20:04 PM1/26/08
to Suppor...@googlegroups.com
Bought a mag called bizzare, found the pics a turn on: naked woman putting their finger in vagina, etc. NO WAYS IM GAY. I guarantee it. I was raped and those pics reflect what hap 2me. Theres no future 4me, no career path, depression, no trust...

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Megan Wilken

Jan 26, 2008, 1:25:39 PM1/26/08
to Suppor...@googlegroups.com

Megan Wilken

Jan 26, 2008, 1:26:11 PM1/26/08
to Suppor...@googlegroups.com
Bought a mag called bizzare, found the pics a turn on: naked woman putting their finger in vagina, etc. NO WAYS IM GAY. I guarantee it. I was raped and those pics reflect what hap 2me. Theres no future 4me, no career path, depression, no trust...

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

henry croft

Jan 26, 2008, 6:02:54 PM1/26/08
to Suppor...@googlegroups.com
you really sound like you need help!theres lots to live for but first get some help!theres a number1-800-SUICIDE there are caring people that want to help.i know because ive been in your shoes almost exactly!i didnt trust anyone especially doctors of any type.find a caring professional therapist,99%of the time you can get their service for free!!just remember,take baby steps.and live for right now forget about yesterday its over and gone and tomorrow has yet to happen just say to yourself "RIGHT NOW THIS MINUTE IM FINE IM DOING THE BEST I CAN!"and thats all you can do.and dont forget that GOD really does love you turn it all overto him!