ISEB and ISTQB

Lohit Kotian

May 29, 2007, 11:14:31 PM5/29/07
to Software...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I have heard about a dual certification of ISEB and ISTQB. Can anyone
help me with this. Could you guys tell me the prometric centres for
this course in Mumbai and if anyone has test papers can you mail me
these.

Thanks and Regards,
Lohit R. Kotian

Sanjeev

Jun 4, 2007, 8:55:12 AM6/4/07
to Software QA Test
Hi,

I did that dual certification from 'Quexst Solutions' Pune in April
07,

Plz contact to this person regarding this:

SAMIR BALE

HEAD-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (DOMESTIC & INTL.)
QUEXST SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. ( WORLD-WIDE ISEB ATO)
GLOBAL TRADE CENTER ,1/1 RAMBAUG COLONY,NEW LBS MARG,NAVI PETH,
PUNE-41030
TEL 1 +91-20-24336350, EXT: 257
TEL 2 +91-20-65619923
CELL +91-9373312450

Vijayan Rathinam

Jun 5, 2007, 12:23:29 AM6/5/07
to Software...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sanjeev
               Can u plez send the Sample questions of ISTQB.

Walter Görlitz

Jun 5, 2007, 2:51:41 PM6/5/07
On 04/06/07, Vijayan Rathinam <vijayan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sanjeev
> Can u plez send the Sample questions of ISTQB.

There are many files (past exams, study notes, etc.) in
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Software_QA/files/ISTQB/