PLEASE SOLVE MY QUERY

SEWA SINGH DHAMI

Jul 7, 2006, 7:08:52 AM7/7/06
to SkorydovMyT...@googlegroups.com

Query

‘X’ owns a plot of land measuring 1000 sq yds.  The cost of acquisition of the Plot is Rs. 1,00,000/-, i.e Rs. 100 per sq yds. ‘X’ entered into an agreement for the sale of the said plot for Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rs. 1,000/- per sq yds).  He received  Rs. 2,00,000/- as advance money (Rs. 200/- per sq yds).  The balance amount was receivable after 3 month of the date of  agreement of sale. However, the buyer of plot did not fullfil  his part of   the agreement.  As per terms of the agreement ‘X’ forfeited Rs. 2,00,000/- which was received by him as advance money. What is the status of taxability of Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rs. 2,00,000/- – Rs. 1,00,000/-) if at all the said amount is taxable.

Regards,

Sewa Singh

ANJINI AGRAWAL

Jul 11, 2006, 11:52:11 PM7/11/06
to SkorydovMyT...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group Members,

I have filled up Form 24Q for 4th Qtr. On validation the following error is being displayed.

Line No
Record Type
Batch No
Challan Details Record Number
Deductee/ Salary Detail No.
Error Code
Error Description
6 Deductee 1 2 2 T-FV-4007 Invalid Deductee Detail Record number
8 Deductee 1 3 3 T-FV-4007 Invalid Deductee Detail Record number
10 Deductee 1 4 4 T-FV-4007 Invalid Deductee Detail Record number
12 Deductee 1 5 5 T-FV-4007 Invalid Deductee Detail Record number
14 Deductee 1 6 6 T-FV-4007 Invalid Deductee Detail Record number

I feel this is due to the fact that there must be some place in the form asking for no. of challans and deductees like in earlier Forms 26 and 24.

Kindly help in solving my problem.

Regards,.

Anjini K Agrawal
09331033952.
Kolkata.

Find out what India is talking about on Yahoo! Answers India.
So, what’s NEW about the NEW Yahoo! Messenger? Find out.

Visvanathan Sivaraman

Jul 12, 2006, 12:32:30 PM7/12/06
to SkorydovMyT...@googlegroups.com
Dear AA,

In the sheet "deductee details" and the "SalaryDetails" there is a coluum asking for EMPLOYEE Serial number {Column C} FIll this column with any Pure number like 1,2,3 etc.[ that means ALPHABETS should not be a part of this like A-001 etc]

recreate the Form24Q4 and validate with FVU2.095

sivaraman

Visvanathan Sivaraman

K.Sankarasubramanian(Finance/TVS-E)

Jul 14, 2006, 5:48:40 AM7/14/06
to SkorydovMyT...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends

What is the final decision of this forum to the query i.e. if the company has no TDS for any employee during this Apr-June 06 quarter, should we file NIL Return or can we take it that NO Return is required to be filed ?

I am wondering how to file a Nil return in eTds mode ?

Pl reply

Thanks

K Sankarasubramanian

Taking IT to the heart of India

Senior Manager - Finance
TVS Electronics Limited
20 Feet Road,
off. Mount Poonamallee Road,
Nandambakkam, Chennai 89.

Tel : +91-44-4227 5752
Fax : +91-44-22329533
Mob :
Mail : k.sankaras...@tvs-e.in
Web :
www.tvs-e.in

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential / privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or use, in part or in full of this information by any other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please return to the sender and delete the material. This mail is virus protected. However please virus scan before you open or detach documents from this transmission. We are not liable for any damages that may occur caused by any virus.

jsaj...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2006, 6:04:25 AM7/14/06
to SkorydovMyT...@googlegroups.com
file a nil rtn

rgds
jsatrade

Santosh Dhoot

Jul 14, 2006, 6:26:25 AM7/14/06
to SkorydovMyT...@googlegroups.com
Just file a NIl return

No deductee details
No Challan details

only deductor details

--
-Santosh Dhoot

Visvanathan Sivaraman

Jul 14, 2006, 12:30:54 PM7/14/06
to SkorydovMyT...@googlegroups.com
Dear KS,
Were you filing Q returns earlier?
If so then file NIL return.
If u do not, then you will get a P. Chidambaram's Threatening letter.
I am sure u must be seeing such threatening advts in papers.

Y get into the PC's scarp book???

sivaraman v