How to add IP whitelist

primei...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2008, 10:07:37 AM12/10/08
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
I searched through my postini administration pages, postini support
documents, and this group for the answer. I cannot find a place to add
my webserver's IP address to the spam filter whitelist.

There is a way to add emails to the whitelist, but because of email
spoofing this will not work for us. Even if the feature is available,
it's not easy to find - so I would recommend making it much easier to
locate in the admin dashboard.

Please let me know where I can find this feature.

Anna35

Jan 22, 2009, 11:02:26 AM1/22/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
We are in need of the same exact thing. Did you ever get an answer to
this?

On Dec 10 2008, 10:07 am, "primeincst...@gmail.com"

Anna35

Jan 22, 2009, 11:30:09 AM1/22/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
I called postini support and it turns out that as Google Apps admins
we do not have this access. You need to have postini support do this
for you.

FrankM - Power Poster

Jan 22, 2009, 12:44:04 PM1/22/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
Go to your Google dashboard and click Settings, Email, there you will
see the IP white list add box.

FrankM
> > > Please let me know where I can find this feature.- Hide quoted text -

Anna Mantica

Jan 22, 2009, 12:48:47 PM1/22/09
to PostiniSuppor...@googlegroups.com
My emails are going through postini. According to google, whitelisting in the google dashboard will have no effect because all of my mail is coming from postini. The change needs to be made at the postini level.

Anna Mantica
Director of Information Technology
Prudential Verani Realty
Londonderry, NH
603-845-2126 - Direct
603-218-6047 - Fax
anna.m...@verani.com
www.verani.com

primei...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2009, 2:11:58 PM1/22/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
You will want to reference this PDF:
http://www.postini.com/webdocs/batch/reference/batch_reference.pdf

Page 28, "addallowedip" batch command ended up working for me. Batch
command is found in the postini administration panel.

On Jan 22, 12:48 pm, Anna Mantica <anna.mant...@verani.com> wrote:
> My emails are going through postini. According to google, whitelisting in
> the google dashboard will have no effect because all of my mail is coming
> from postini. The change needs to be made at the postini level.
>
> Anna Mantica
> Director of Information Technology
> Prudential Verani Realty
> Londonderry, NH
> 603-845-2126 - Direct
> 603-218-6047 - Fax
> anna.mant...@verani.comwww.verani.com
>
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:44 PM, FrankM - Power Poster <

FrankM - Power Poster

Jan 22, 2009, 5:33:41 PM1/22/09
to Postini Support for Policy Management and Message Recovery for Google Apps
I'll assume you are using verani.com, your MX records do not point to
Postini. If you are using Premier with Postini, the Google dashboard
is usable for IP white listing.
http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=60751

FrankM

On Jan 22, 12:48 pm, Anna Mantica <anna.mant...@verani.com> wrote:
> My emails are going through postini. According to google, whitelisting in
> the google dashboard will have no effect because all of my mail is coming
> from postini. The change needs to be made at the postini level.
>
> Anna Mantica
> Director of Information Technology
> Prudential Verani Realty
> Londonderry, NH
> 603-845-2126 - Direct
> 603-218-6047 - Fax
> anna.mant...@verani.comwww.verani.com
>
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:44 PM, FrankM - Power Poster <
>

> Frank.M...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Go to your Google dashboard and click Settings, Email, there you will
> > see the IP white list add box.
>
> > FrankM
>
> > On Jan 22, 11:30 am, Anna35 <anna.mant...@verani.com> wrote:
> > > I called postini support and it turns out that as Google Apps admins
> > > we do not have this access. You need to have postini support do this
> > > for you.

> > add

Anna Mantica

Jan 22, 2009, 5:44:15 PM1/22/09
to PostiniSuppor...@googlegroups.com
We aren't going live until Monday. Our MX records will point to Postini come Monday.