Munchha.com volunerable

Surmandal

Jun 7, 2007, 2:02:41 AM6/7/07
to NepS...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   Try to login with blank username and password at munchha.com. It will automatically login to Ambika Pandey's account. Lets do some sopping :)

--
With best regards
Saroj

Shankar Pokharel

Jun 7, 2007, 3:15:44 AM6/7/07
to NepS...@googlegroups.com
:)

Surmandal

Jun 10, 2007, 8:08:11 AM6/10/07
to NepS...@googlegroups.com
HI all,
I want to know, Is this a mistake or not?? If yes then why its happen at Nepal's most popular and largest e-commerce portal. I can login  easily  at  Ambika  pandey's  account.  I can check her address book too. where is the customer  privacy.

On 6/7/07, Shankar Pokharel <memsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

:)

On 6/7/07, Surmandal <surm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    Try to login with blank username and password at munchha.com . It will
Message has been deleted

Trilok Acharya

Jun 10, 2007, 12:46:51 PM6/10/07
to NepS...@googlegroups.com
Yup, this isn't the first time, but that's a mistake that could happen
when you have a lot of deadlines on your mind. The best thing to do is
to inform them and from next time, they might be more conscious of
making mistakes. In the meantime, don't trust Nepali e-commerce sites :P
Trilok

Bipin Gautam wrote:
Message has been deleted

Gaurav

Jun 12, 2007, 4:45:37 AM6/12/07
to NepS...@googlegroups.com
Well i dont think that the nepalese e-comm sites might have such bright
brains, but why only think this as a vulnerabiltiy, cant it be a
honey-pot......as this isn't the first time and before the process
responded same as now but with a diff account of some Mr. Sharma and ya
i found one more item added today :p yesterday there were only two..i
dont wanna go further but can some one try proceeding with steps 2 and 3
:D i know that no one wants feds knocking the door but hey nepcert's i
think its the time...

blackorama