homeopathic remedies

1 view

Linas Jakucionis

Apr 1, 2008, 8:26:00 PM4/1/08
to NZbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have sent the following e-mail to Flight Center today about
homeopathic pills they are selling there.

Linas

Apr 1, 2008, 9:36:31 PM4/1/08
to NZbr...@googlegroups.com
It will be interesting to see what sort of reply that you get

Robert

Ian Luxmoore

Apr 1, 2008, 9:40:42 PM4/1/08
to NZbr...@googlegroups.com
Nice work, I look forward to hearing about any replies you get.

I presume they are pills for motion sickness? Do you have any details about
them?

Paul King

Apr 2, 2008, 8:10:59 AM4/2/08
to NZbr...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps offer to pay for your flight using homeopathic principles?

Cheers
Paul King

Des Vize

Apr 2, 2008, 2:39:29 PM4/2/08
to NZbr...@googlegroups.com
I wonder why we cannot run our cars on homeopathic petrol?  If my understanding of homeopathic principles is correct, then we should be able to dilute a drop of petrol many times and make the solution even stronger.  Does anyone know what the response of homeopaths is to this obvious question?

Des

ELEVATING THE NATURALISTIC WORLDVIEW

Linas Jakucionis

Apr 2, 2008, 6:37:09 PM4/2/08
to NZbr...@googlegroups.com
They are selling No Jet-Lag (http://www.nojetlag.com/) effectiveness
of which has been tested "scientifically"
(http://www.nojetlag.com/jetlag6.html) based on the feedback of 19
people :)

Linas from Wellington

Apr 3, 2008, 8:47:44 PM4/3/08
to New Zealand Brights Local Constituency
Great news everyone :)

I've got a reply from the Flight Center head office and I'm pasting it
below.
NZ Brights 1, homeopathy 0 :)

--
Linas

Apr 3, 2008, 8:55:26 PM4/3/08
to New Zealand Brights Local Constituency
Congratulations Linas. A pleasing result - and somewhat surprising
that they didn't seem to offer any resistance.
Ken

Linas Jakucionis

Apr 3, 2008, 8:57:13 PM4/3/08
to NZbr...@googlegroups.com
I expect that in this case this might have been an initiative of local
manager or something like that. Anyway, I've been a bit surprised as well :)

Ian Luxmoore

Apr 3, 2008, 10:43:08 PM4/3/08
to NZbr...@googlegroups.com

Nice result :)

I wonder if the issue was that they were selling homeopathic pills or that they were selling homeopathic pills.  I suspect chains like this don't allow their stores to sell products like that regardless of what they are and that this was the reason for their decision rather than the nature of the product.  The reply suggests this as well.

Still, success is success, nice work!

Cheers

Ian

Apr 7, 2008, 4:07:56 AM4/7/08