Dave Horn Tries Desperately to Take the High Road, But Can't

maleb...@yahoo.com

Oct 31, 2005, 1:37:23 AM10/31/05
to Maleboge.com
In order to puff himself up again, Dave Horn has repeated the
following, "For the record, I have not posted his address (and I'm not
talking about *any* San Diego addresses) because I have no interest in
seeing him or any member of his family, particularly his young child,
come to harm or be threatened."

Horn wrote this in response to his name and address being posted by
Maleboge.com in order to verify that he indeed purchased maleboge.org.
Incidentally, David Horn's name and address are readily available to
anyone and everyone who performs a free, whois search on the domain
name maleboge.com. Horn knows this. That's besides the point, though.

Dave Horn wants people to think highly of him for (allegedly) taking
the high road because he (allegedly) has Jason Gastrich's current
address, but chooses not to post it. Well, Horn can only take this
high road IF he indeed has Gastrich's address. Since he recently moved
to Pasadena, the chances of Horn actually having his new address are
extremely unlikely, if not flat out impossible. Nonetheless, we will
offer Dave Horn a way to prove and redeem himself.

Today, a challenge is issued to Dave Horn. He is to email Jason
Gastrich's current address to maleb...@yahoo.com and we will verify
it. We have received permission from Jason Gastrich to do this; which
can be confirmed if anyone wishes to contact him at
http://jcsm.org/contact.php . If we do not hear from Horn, we will
conclude that he is lying again and has no authority whatsoever to puff
himself up and pretend to take the high ground. We'll chalk it up to
another blatant act of machismo aimed at bilking his readership.

This challenge has been issued on October 30, 2005. This is Day 1. We
will count the days and give periodic updates depending on Horn's
action or lack thereof. We anticipate "lack thereof."

Regards,
Fraud Buster

maleb...@yahoo.com

Oct 31, 2005, 4:10:24 AM10/31/05
to Maleboge.com
Ever since we issued our challenge, Horn has been squirming. In fact,
he even claimed that we didn't have Gastrich's permission to have his
address!

We have contacted Gastrich directly and sought BOTH a letter certifying
his permission AND we have requested that he send the same letter to
Horn. This is what we received:

Maleboge.com,

You have my permission to obtain my address from Dave Horn.

Sincerely,
Jason Gastrich

We know that Dave Horn received this email because two of his email
addresses were on the list of recipients.

Horn is very fearful about this subject. Why? Because he either a) is
covering up for another lie or b) he obtained the address by illegal
means. Either way, it looks awfully bad for Horn.

We'll be waiting for him. Furthermore, we also want to know where he
allegedly got this address. We don't actually expect him to answer (or
provide the address). We're used to his ducking and running.
Nonetheless, he made the claim, now he has to back it up; or get
branded a liar, again.

Regards,
Fraud Buster