Complain against government at Wikipedia.

Bob Hurt

Apr 13, 2008, 9:19:22 PM4/13/08
to law...@googlegroups.com

You can complaint against government (if you do it the right way) at Wikipedia.  I have written lots of complaints at the US income tax discussion pages, and much of the content is still there.  I just added a complaint against the judicial oligarchy formed by Florida Supreme Court’s integration of the Florida Bar in 1949.  See these pages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Supreme_Court (note the controversies topic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Florida_Supreme_Court

Truly and sincerely,

Bob Hurt, All Rights Reserved (UCC 1-308)

2460 Persian Drive #70 × Clearwater, Florida 33763 × USA

+1 (727) 669-5511 × FAX +1 (206) 202-2958

Please donate to my Law Studies Scholarship Fund:

                                    http://bobhurt.com/lawdonation.htm

Join my Law List:     Lawmen-s...@googlegroups.com

Read the Archives: http://groups.google.com/group/Lawmen

Visit my Web Sitehttp://bobhurt.com

Visit my Blog:         http://bobhurt.blogspot.com

Learn to Litigate:     Jurisdictionary®

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/index.asp?refercode=HB0002

I am no attorney.  I do not practice law or give legal advice.

image003.jpg
image004.jpg