loadrunner certification details.

s sankar

Jan 24, 2010, 10:22:18 PM1/24/10
to LoadRunner
Hi All,

I am planning to take LoadRunner certification, please let me know
where can i find the detailed syllabus and monk question.

Thanks
sankar

anith swamy

Jan 28, 2010, 8:27:00 AM1/28/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi sankar,

If u got more than 2 years work exprerience u can attempt the

anith swamy

Jan 28, 2010, 8:30:47 AM1/28/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com

Hi sankar,

If u got more than 2 years work exprerience u can attempt the lr certification program.

Note :- Please dont waste ur time to collect the QA .try to go through lr mataerial.

Regards,
Anith.

Ltester

Feb 2, 2010, 5:41:43 PM2/2/10
to LoadRunner
Well,
There are 4 certifications for LoadRunner

There is the
1) Vugen Certificate (HP0-M18) usually around $150
2) Loadrunner Cert. (HP0-M19) usually around $150
The above tests can be taken at any prometric branch

3) HP ASE Level1 for around $750
4) HP ASE Advanced also around $750

All tests must be passed with a minimum of 74%

if you fail, you have to repay the exam fees, and sometime they force
you to wait a certain amount of time like a month between the first
test that you failed and the re-attempt of it

Thanks

s sankar

Feb 5, 2010, 4:11:37 AM2/5/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Thanks a lot,
please let me know if anyone has did certification.

Thanks
sankar

Manny Yamzon

Feb 5, 2010, 3:16:44 PM2/5/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
I've passed the first 2...

amit gupta

Feb 6, 2010, 12:36:18 AM2/6/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
Please share your experience with certification , what all required for preparation and if you have some sample questions. Also how many questions are there in M-018 and M-019?

s sankar

Feb 8, 2010, 3:37:14 AM2/8/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manny,