LR Certification dumps and model questions

Vidhya Gowri

Sep 3, 2010, 7:04:02 AM9/3/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am planning to take up LoadRunenr certification HP0-M18 and HP0-M19.
Please share the questions and dumps if anyone has taken certiffication before.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Vidya

On 9/2/10, Rajasekhar <rajasekhar...@cognizant.com> wrote:
Hi All,
I am facing an issue in validating the response from Citrix server
through LR Citrix ICA protocol.
From my Knowledge on Citrix:
1.       Validating the Response in Citrix
       If we are navigating to a new window or pop-up’s we can do this by
using ctrx_sync_on_window ,unless we have a window name assigned to
the panes in the application.
At present we don’t have window names for all the pages and pop-up’s
in the application so I can’t go with this.

       If our action is within a particular window(or navigating to other
window) we can use ctrx_sync_on_bitmap (which checks for exact image
at the coordinates specified) or ctrx_sync_on_bitmap_change (which
checks whether bitmap got changed at the particular coordinates).
My Script is failing frequently by showing a Popup for sync on bitmap
as to stop or continue.
I want to know whether there are any other ways for validating the
response and synching up for the response.

Issue:We don’t have the  Load runner Citrix agent installed in the
Citrix server .

because of compatibility,it seems loadrunnner doesn't have support to
windows server 2008.

Can you guys please help me a way to validate the response in a easy
way.