recording issue

sree kanth

Jul 20, 2010, 7:32:15 AM7/20/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All ,

I am using HTTP protocol. Till yestr day i am able to record my scripts . But today when i tried to record a script i am facing a problem. It is recording all the script  but i am unable to see any of the statements in the script except the start and end transaction statements . Please let me know if i did any changes in in recording option mistakenly.

Thanks in advance

Sreekanth K

Farshid Jalalipoor

Jul 23, 2010, 5:48:26 PM7/23/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com

Hey,just to make sure, when you record, are you sure you are recording in action? You are able to select this option each time when you record.

anita koli

Jul 24, 2010, 11:57:55 AM7/24/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
just try to record any other application, let's say google. and see it it works. It may be issue with vugen

poobathy

Jul 24, 2010, 2:05:24 PM7/24/10
to LoadRunner
Load runner records only server side actions and not client side
action
please have record for more server side actions

please check the protocol u r using single to multiple protocol

poobathy r

Jul 24, 2010, 1:57:17 PM7/24/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
please make sure that wat protocol u r  using Single or multiple protocol please change according

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 5:02 PM, sree kanth <k.sree...@gmail.com> wrote:

Krishnakanth PPS

Jul 25, 2010, 12:07:45 AM7/25/10
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
Do a system restore and try recording/replaying again and see if it works

Ideally it should work.