Next 4 day Usability course in Pune: 5th-8th April 2006.

atulman

Mar 22, 2006, 11:34:10 PM3/22/06
to Interaction Design
Hello Friends,

Next 4 day Usability course in Pune: 5th-8th April 2006.
We are pleased to announce the next 4 day usability course on 5th-8th
April 2006.

Usability testing & improvement & Interaction Design (4 days course)

Please visit following links for details:

Details of course: <http://www.dnyan.in/co_st_us_course.htm>
http://www.dnyan.in/co_st_us_course.htm

Course content: http://www.dnyan.in/co_st_us_contents.htm

Thanks & Regards
Atul Manohar
Faculty & Course coordinator
Genesis Usability.
http://www.genesishci.com/
Office: 1/5 Panmala, Namdeo Smriti. Sinhagad Road, Pune 411030
(O) 020-2433 8916, (M) 93255 09045.

Contact for Registration & details of the course:

Ms . Dhanashree Prabhune
Mrs. Mrunal Panse
Mr. Bokil S. R.
Email: in...@dnyan.in <mailto:in...@dnyan.in>

mayank tiwari

Mar 23, 2006, 6:55:22 AM3/23/06
to Interacti...@googlegroups.com
hi atul,

This is mayank tiwari
from Design Progamme doing study and work in usability and hci field
could u lease tell that hoe this course help fresh student
Is this covering some practical work during workshop?
regards

mayank
DP
IITK

mayank tiwari

Mar 23, 2006, 6:55:53 AM3/23/06
to Interacti...@googlegroups.com

atulman

Apr 20, 2006, 6:14:02 AM4/20/06
to Interaction Design
thanks Mayank for your response.

This training program is supposed o give a Jump start to the
professional working in the IT company. into the usability. the 4 days
course actually includes some hands on exercises also. For students
this course will give an outlook on what happens in the industry

The participants form older courses have started usability initiative
in their companies, or upgraded their skills from Web & graphics
designers to usability professionas

The new datesof the course are 3rd to 6th may 2006 at Pune.

For more information Please contact the same links.
Please do not hesitate in writing to me directly.

Regards
Atul Manohar
Course coordinator & main faculty.
at...@genesism.com