[Inside AdSense] Site maintenance on Saturday, August 11th

Inside AdSense Team

Aug 10, 2007, 1:03:20 PM8/10/07
to inside-...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow, our engineers will be performing routine system maintenance from 10am to 12pm PDT. Although you won't be able to log in to your account for 2 hours, we'll continue to serve ads to your pages and track your earnings as usual.

For our international readers, we've converted the maintenance start time for a few cities around the world:

Toronto -- 1pm Saturday
London -- 6pm Saturday
Cairo -- 8pm Saturday
Mumbai -- 10:30pm Saturday
Melbourne -- 3am Sunday

Thanks for your patience, and enjoy your weekend!

Posted by Arlene Lee - AdSense Publisher Support

--
Posted By Inside AdSense Team to Inside AdSense at 8/10/2007 10:02:00 AM