Fwd: NEWS FROM MOUNT OF OLIVES, hospitality, 500 words in Hebrew

friend abdullah

Oct 3, 2010, 8:48:34 AM10/3/10
to holy-Land-welcome, gottesfreundschaft---the...@googlegroups.com, middle-east-p...@googlegroups.com, ALL LIKE ALLAH, truth...@gmail.com, islamic-history-welcome, sufi-h...@googlegroups.com, sufis-...@googlegroups.com, Motten...@googlegroups.com, jewish-...@googlegroups.com
Fwd. about Peace-house of the Sufis near Salman Farzi und Rabia on Jabl Seitun, Mount of Olives, a description how to practise 'unconditional Good'.
we found 500 words of Hebrew on web, use ADOBE for pdf

Oct 6, 2010, 3:20:48 AM10/6/10
to HOLY-LAND-welcome
COMMENT : Letter from Erina, back in New Zealand, she is somehow, who
HAARETZ circled wrong informations, her Comment to the article, posted
to IBRAHIM, peacemaker-hostel, East-Jerusalem
(the supernatural dream , encounter with demons or angels finding we
in RELIGIOUS BOOKS, stories of the Old, fighting with ANGELS and
DEMONS ). There was a story of Prophet Muhammad (sos), take to village
of PAGAN-ARAB , in the tent of (milk-Foster)-UMM HALIMA. one day on
the way thrown down by (angels or demons) in the shape of Qureishi-
tribe to the ground, opened the HEART with knife and washed with ICE
from a silver-like Bowl (how Christians use for Baptizing).
Erina from NEW-ZEALAND says,she has jewish roots (usually only
accepted from MOTHERS side) and so a contact with the genetical or
spiritual body of Abraham - Ibrahim , together with the Wild-pagan
consired side of MAORI there might be a condlict for the soul inside,
which might cause the event like happened to her.
Since it happened, that two 'wild Arabs' killed or Murdered LANCE,
who stayed that time with peacemakers in East-JERUSALEM; there might
be a LINK.
The soul, coming or being a part of GOD knows about the beginning or
END of journey on earth, Travelling or WANDERING. Many get their Call
to go there and they have to do something, if anti-religious
government of ISRAEL does not listen to these, their collective END
might be near, Erina was deported back to New Zealand?
Wrong informations are usually given , not to taken to the
Computers of IMMIGRATION, would make another coming
probably impossible. The difference between 47 and 50 are three years,
from now three years later that City might not exist anymore after the
SUNSTORMES to come 2013 ?
A woman of 47 is going out of recreation biological circle and has
the chance , to become an elder or OLD WISE WOMAN, why not ? Because
Women are not sexual object of male desires, but helper of man and so
mankind
to travel time and now- the last time to come ? New Zealand - to see
new, was probably not accepted ?
---here the letter....

Dear Ibrahim,

Thanks for sending me a copy of the News Article that was Published in
the Haaretz News Paper, look forward to catching up with you in the
near future when I return.
Ibrahim, I have some concerns about some of the mistakes and errors
made in the News Paper though, and would like to know if you are able
to address my concerns with the Reporter Mr Shany Littman - I'd like
to wring his "Bloody Neck!" (God Forgive Me), or can you give me his
contact details please? Or better still can you send him a copy of
this email for me?

Concerning me, there were alot of spelling mistakes, and some of the
information was not quite accurate, and he did not have to go and put
the 50 years old assuming of my age in the paper, I am not even
50years old and I don't want the whole world to think otherwise, plus
I did'nt like the heading he did for his title or portrait of all of
us who stayed at your home. He should of at least put "Travellers,
Tourists and Volunteers too, not just Wanderers etc...(Insult).

Corrections to some of his info :

1 Forget about my name being spelt wrong.
2 My age was 47 years (Don't want it in the Newspaper)
3 I have two daughters in New Zealand.
4 I arrived in Israel for the second time on 28 Dec, 2008.
5 After doing some Travelling not Wandering, because I was
actually busy doing Volunteer Work else-where in the Country and also
in Jerusalem, before I came to the Mount
of Olives. (He can give me back my Dignity today! after he
Apologises to me).
6 While in Jerusalem staying else-where with a busy life, I tried
to get my Visa Extended with the help of Two Rabbi's, but the "Bloody!
Ministry of Interior" wouldn't give the
darn thing when I needed it, so that is when I volunteered to
leave the "Palace" the place was like a "Palace," and take myself to
Ben Gurion International Air-Port to handed
myself into thee Authorities there, so that I could be
Deported back to New Zealand, but no-body wanted to take that job on,
so then I became illegal (Even though
I am of Jewish Descent), The Israeli Rules, that made life all
of a sudden very hard for me, and my Money was quickly dwindling away
on Hostels & Food in Tel Aviv, so I had to return to Jerusalem and
look for a new place to stay in the mean-time...later on I came to the
Mount of Olives, which was a real great experience for me and I
enjoyed staying at the Peace House.
7 I was not gripped with fear while going up the Mount of Olives,
in fact I walked up the steep narrow roadway up the Mount instead of
taking the stairway.
8 I was not a Matronly innkeeper of some sorts ( I was more or
less a House-Keeper & Managing the rooms for the people).
9 She and some friends "Broke into a Store" not "Held Up A
Store."
10 It was two "Evil Demons" who held my body down by some
supernatural power, because I felt a Jug of icy cold water not of this
world been poured over me and my whole body went numb, thats why I
couldn't move physically, but was aware of what was going on, and the
other Demon hand his icy cold unatural ugly hands touching my feet at
the bottom of the bed. It was like "Outer Darkness" where I was
falling and screaming out in my (Spirit) not physical mouth, going
down a dark deep pit out of this world.
11 The demons soon quickly scarppoed or disappeared as soon as I
called out to God with my "Mind" to "Save Me." And God Saved me.

I am sorry for going on like this to you Ibrahim, its not your fault,
but I had to tell someone about my concerns especially when it comes
to the News Papers, I don't want people getting mis-informed, with
some of the info being in-accurate, along with spelling mistakes, is
not good Media Coverage at all. And also the Fridge one...supposed to
say "Your Mother Doesn't Live Here" not what he has in the paper,
people who read this will think otherwise? whats this mean???

Bye for now,

Erina.