TARGET ANNOUNCED: Lola's on Fairfax

Guerrilla Gay Bar HQ

Jan 17, 2008, 3:35:56 PM1/17/08
to Guerril...@googlegroups.com
GUERRILLA GAY BAR COMMUNIQUE No. 42

Greetings, guerrillas,

Now we're not the world's most physical guys, but this month's target is...

Lola's
945 N Fairfax Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90036
Google map:  http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=945+N+Fairfax+Ave+West+Hollywood,+CA+90046&fb=1&geocode=6367375403407721985,34.087857,-118.361873&cd=1&z=16&iwloc=cent&om=0

This Friday, January 18 at 10 PM , the revolution lands just a stone's throw from the West Hollywood strip, at Lola's, where there are over 50 martinis on the menu, and the kitchen's open past midnight.

MIXED UP, MUDDLED UP, SHOOK UP WORLD (except for Lola's)
You know the drill comrades:

RSVP at http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=396906.26184 (we've already got 100 people there - this will be a big one...)

Bring your friends, but first tell 'em to sign up for our email list at http://www.guerrillagaybar.com/ , so they'll be the first to hear about all of our future takeovers.  Make one of 'em your designated driver.

Take care of your bartenders, and the rest will take care of itself.

NOW I'M NOT DUMB BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND
This month's dress code is a tie.  Bow tie, neck tie, bolo tie, Avril-style belt: you decide, but look snappy, it's a martini bar!
Bring a camera to take photos to add to our photopool at http://flickr.com/groups/ggbla/.

POSSIBLE KINKS
Did we mention there are already 100 people who have told us they're planning on coming on the RSVP page? So, you may want to plan to be earlier than 10 PM to be sure to get in (or else plan on waiting in line for a bit!)

We'll see you Friday, comrades.

Viva la revolution!

Guerrilla Gay Bar HQ - Special Ops

END GUERRILLA GAY BAR COMMUNIQUE No. 42