Paging Toolbar

jagadesh

Jul 5, 2008, 3:41:57 AM7/5/08
to Google Web Toolkit
hi Every one ,

how can i write a pagingtoolbar in gwt ,can anyone provide me with
some code

gregor

Jul 5, 2008, 9:32:24 AM7/5/08
to Google Web Toolkit
You will need to clarify what you mean by a pagingtoolbar i think.

Jon Brisbin

Jul 5, 2008, 4:29:05 PM7/5/08
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
I think they mean a la ExtJS's "fetch 25 results of 1300 at a time"
type of grid. A toolbar that has the next and previous page links that
set LIMIT and OFFSET and requery a large result set.

Good luck with building that in GWT, BTW :) If you get something
usable. Let everyone know so we can use it too. ;)

Thanks!

Jon Brisibn
http://jbrisbin.com

ston...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2008, 5:29:32 AM7/6/08
to Google Web Toolkit
refer gwt-ext

On Jul 6, 4:29 am, Jon Brisbin <jon.bris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think they mean a la ExtJS's "fetch 25 results of 1300 at a time"
> type of grid. A toolbar that has the next and previous page links that
> set LIMIT and OFFSET and requery a large result set.
>
> Good luck with building that in GWT, BTW :) If you get something
> usable. Let everyone know so we can use it too. ;)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jon Brisibnhttp://jbrisbin.com

walden

Jul 6, 2008, 10:36:36 AM7/6/08
to Google Web Toolkit
jagadesh,

I'm sorry I don't have time to provide you with all the code, but
here's a start. (Anyone else, chime in!)

public class PagingToolBar extends Composite {

public PagingToolBar(...) {
// probably need some constructor code in here
}

// might need some methods?

}

Walden

Jon Brisbin

Jul 6, 2008, 2:06:49 PM7/6/08
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
I laughed out load on this one! :) That's funny right there...I don't
care who you are...

Thanks!

Jon Brisibn
http://jbrisbin.com

Jakub Kurlenda

Jul 6, 2008, 4:17:16 PM7/6/08
to Google Web Toolkit
Try extGWT - you'll get local/remote paging out of the box. It's a
great lifehack :)

jagadesh

Jul 6, 2008, 11:59:26 PM7/6/08
to Google Web Toolkit

I am Currently working on GWT-EXT even, but i donot want that GWT-EXT
type of grid, i want to write that paging toolbar in gwt . so please
proivide me any support

thank u

rakesh wagh

Jul 7, 2008, 1:23:45 AM7/7/08
to Google Web Toolkit

gregor

Jul 7, 2008, 7:59:31 AM7/7/08
to Google Web Toolkit
Also check out the PagingScrollTable in the Incubator which combined
with Rakesh's link might be relevant to your requirements

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/PagingScrollTable