The massive garden chat # 3

james...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2005, 9:48:48 AM11/27/05
to GREENHOUSES GARDENS AND MORE
The massive garden chat # 3 three strikes and this is out. I have
tryed this two times befor with mixed results so this will be the last
time. :(

Unless of course I finnaly get it right LOL

The massive garden chat will now take place in a live chat room

http://www.chatzy.com/497605336686

and will happen Monday dec the 5th between 5 pm eastern and 10 pm
eastern standard time.

All are welcome, their is no sign up or registrations (a big problem
with the last chat) and your messages should apperar right after
typeing without haveing to refresh your screen ( a big problem with the
first chat)

all you have to do is click on the following link
http://www.chatzy.com/497605336686 and enter a screen name (also you
can chosse what color your text apperars in, then enter the chat room
and introduce your self. And off we go. I hope ;)

Once you are in the room you can talk about what every you like but
please keep it tailored towards gardening and plants, ask question tell
us how your season was and meet others with the same interests as you.

so here is what you need to know

Is the link to the chat room - http://www.chatzy.com/497605336686

Is when the chat will take place - monday december 5th 2005 at 5 pm
eastern

who can chat - all are welcome come on come all

Thank you for your time and hope to see you their if you have any
questions or concerns please post them in the group fourm and I will
answer what I can .

cerwin

If any one in the group is not eastern standard time this web site will
help you convert the chat time to your local time . :)

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzref.tzc

cerwin