Bug? Don't work 'drag & drop' feature

1 view

Jorge Gómez Jiménez

Jun 30, 2009, 4:43:59 PM6/30/09
to GMarks
Hi,

I've used GMarks for a long time, and I like it. But today, with
Firefox 3.5, I noted the 'drag and drop' feature is not working. If I
drag a tab into a folder in the sidebar, the tab is not added. The tab
is opened in a new Firefox window. Can you fix it?

Thanks,

John Marshall

Jun 30, 2009, 6:29:22 PM6/30/09
to GMa...@googlegroups.com
Wow thats really weird, dang. I'll fix that. Thanks.

exego

Jul 10, 2009, 10:36:41 AM7/10/09
to GMarks
Oh please quick fix the bug.

Thanks!

John Marshall

Jul 10, 2009, 6:23:40 PM7/10/09
to GMa...@googlegroups.com
I've fixed it, I can't upload it until sunday though. Its because of
the new tab tearing which was done after I added support for the rest
of the 3.5 drag drop changes so I didn't notice it.

tempx

Aug 1, 2009, 2:52:28 AM8/1/09
to GMarks
Hi John,

I really like your addon, so I really appreciate your efforts.

I am using firefox 3.5.1 and gmarks 1.0.1 and I still have the above
mentioned drag&drop issue. Sometimes it is working but mainly not,I
don't know it depends on what.

Thank you fro your help,
Kind regards,
Bence

j4mes

Aug 22, 2009, 12:01:58 PM8/22/09
to GMarks

I like gmarks too. use it all the time. but sense i upgraded to ff
3.5.2 and gm 1.0.1 i cant drag n drop =(