Request for "Project Trainee".M.TECH(CSE).....

3 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Raj

ongelezen,
24 okt 2007, 05:41:2924-10-2007
aan IntelliBitz Technologies
Hello Sir,Madam
I Rajshekar studing Master of Technology in Computer Science &
Engineering at
Dr.Ambedkar Institute of
Technology ,Bangalore,Karnataka,INDIA.
As per the academic syllabus their is a need for Industrial
training,So I request you to provide me opportunity as a Project
Trainee in your company.I will provide my skill to fulfill the
project,as your guidelines.

Thanking you..
with Regards

M.RAJSHEKAR

CURRICULUM VITAE

Rajshekar.M
No=48, Siddartha layout, kavalbyrasandra
R.T.Nagar [post],
Bangalore=560032.

E-MAIL:mtech....@gmail.com

CAREER PROFILE

Objective
To work in a co-operative environment and to accrue my knowledge for
innovative ideas that gives me immense job satisfaction.

Educational Qualification
Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering (2006-2008)
from Visveshwaraiah Technological University (VTU), Karnataka, India.

Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Information Science and Engineering
(2002-2005) from Visveshwaraiah Technological University (VTU),
Karnataka, India.

ACADEMICS¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Exam Institute Board Year of Study Percentage

M.Tech in
Computer science

B.E in Information Science DR.Ambedkar Institute of Technology

R.L.Jalappa Institute of Technology VTU,karnataka

VTU,karnataka 2006-2008

2001-2005 60%

72%
DIPLOMA
in
Computer science
K.V.T.Polytechnic, Board of Technical Education, Govt of Karnataka
1998-2002 64%
X St.Xavier's Boy's High School
Karnataka Secondary Eduction Board 1998-1999 60%

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Programming Languages Java, C++, C, SQL, Visual Basic,Perl
Databases Oracle 9.0
Operating Systems Windows 98/ 2000/ NT, Linux(basics)
Tools & Packages FrontPage-98, Photoshop
Web Technologies HTML, XML, JAVA SCRIPT, SERVLETS, JDBC

THESIS/PROJECTS/TRAINING

B.E Major Project
Title Wireless Process Activation & Device Controlling
Duration 4 months (Mar 2005 to Jun 2005)
Language Java, VC++.
Project Description This project on 'Wireless Process Activation &
Device Controlling ' aims to Control the intranet through Wireless
technology (Mobile),Where the network admin involves in processing the
task remotely.....

PERSONAL PROFILE

Name : Rajshekar.M
Date of Birth : 25-06-1981
Father's Name : MUNIBYRAPPA.
Phone No : 9972545060 / 080 - 23332217
Email_ID : mtech....@gmail.com /
rajis4...@rediffmail.com.
Nationality : Indian.

DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my
knowledge.

Place :
Date :

M.RAJSHEKAR.

IntelliBitz Technologies

ongelezen,
24 okt 2007, 07:33:3024-10-2007
aan IntelliBitz Technologies
Hi Rajshekar,

Please contact trai...@intellibitz.com with your request.

On Oct 24, 2:41 pm, Raj <mtech.she...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Sir,Madam
> I Rajshekar studing Master of Technology in Computer Science &
> Engineering at
> Dr.Ambedkar Institute of
> Technology ,Bangalore,Karnataka,INDIA.
> As per the academic syllabus their is a need for Industrial
> training,So I request you to provide me opportunity as a Project
> Trainee in your company.I will provide my skill to fulfill the
> project,as your guidelines.
>
> Thanking you..
> with Regards
>
> M.RAJSHEKAR
>
> CURRICULUM VITAE
>
> Rajshekar.M
> No=48, Siddartha layout, kavalbyrasandra
> R.T.Nagar [post],
> Bangalore=560032.
>

> E-MAIL:mtech.she...@gmail.com

> Email_ID : mtech.she...@gmail.com /