Problem with project compilaion

1 view

Harsha

Jan 29, 2009, 8:34:24 AM1/29/09
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
Hi,

We have developed a webservice and created proxy class for this
webservices.

We added reference to this proxy class in our application and when we
try to compile the application we are getting below error

********--------------------------------------------------

c:\XXX\ABCD\FrontEnd\WWWROOT\XXX\bin\WebServiceProxies.dll Referenced
class 'XXX.YYY.
.ZZZ.WebServices.XXXWebService' has base class or interface
'System.Web.Services.Protocols
.SoapHttpClientProtocol' defined in an assembly that is not
referenced.

You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Web.Services'.
********--------------------------------------------------

We tried on Net no help we got no help on it.

Any help will be appreciated in advance.

Sriharsha Karagodu.

The_Fruitman

Jan 29, 2009, 9:52:59 AM1/29/09
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
Have you added a reference to the 'System.Web.Services' assembly as
the error has told you to?

Cerebrus

Jan 29, 2009, 10:13:34 AM1/29/09
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
If not, then we both will have one option : Head -> Wall. ;-)