Property grid...

punit...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2007, 6:12:34 AM12/14/07
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
hii friends,
I have some doubts in property grid. How can i enable the "Property
Pages" button in Toolbar of property grid (C#.net 2005). When i use
property grid then the property pages button is disabled.
And also how can i EXPAND A SINGLE CATEGORY IN PROPERTY GRID.

Alexander Higgins

Dec 14, 2007, 9:34:41 PM12/14/07
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
are you writing your own custom control? the category needs to be
enumarable and you need to set the designer attributes in your methods

On Dec 14, 6:12 am, "punit.bi...@gmail.com" <punit.bi...@gmail.com>

Jamie Fraser

Dec 15, 2007, 4:00:57 AM12/15/07
to DotNetDe...@googlegroups.com
I think this is one of those instances where we need wwaaaaaaayy more
info from the OP, and a better worded question! :-)

Alexander Higgins

Dec 16, 2007, 8:54:34 PM12/16/07
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
agreed