Fwd: Bay Area MakerFaire 2010 --May 22-23

Bryan Bishop

Mar 29, 2010, 10:44:10 PM3/29/10
to DIYb...@googlegroups.com, diybio, kan...@gmail.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: feastduringtheplague <ntch...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Subject: Bay Area MakerFaire 2010 --May 22-23
To: SoCal DIYBio <socal-...@googlegroups.com>

So makerfaire is selling tickets and accepting apps for exhibits.
Perhaps we could go out there on a field trip or even apply for an
exhibit space (though the the app deadline is March 31, 2010, so we'd
need to truck it and come up with something quick) !

http://makerfaire.com/bayarea/2010/callformakers/

~N

socal-diybio+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with
the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/

Eri Gentry

Mar 29, 2010, 11:27:57 PM3/29/10
to diyb...@googlegroups.com, diybio, kan...@gmail.com
Hey everyone, we're set up for a DIYbio / Citizen Science booth at the Faire. Welcome to join! Or, if you want to get another booth, I'm sure there'd be room enough for 2. We could spread the word to more people that way.
-
Eri
livly.org | biocurious.org

--
DIYbio.org San Francisco

For access to academic articles, email the title and author (or a url) to: getar...@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to DIYbio-SF+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Marnia Johnston

Mar 30, 2010, 3:29:23 PM3/30/10
to diyb...@googlegroups.com
Tito, Praveen, Josh and I did the DIYbio citizen science booth at Make last year and it was fantastic. We had a great turn out with visitors spitting into their own test tube (they get to keep their tube), extracting their own dna and checking out how to make and use a gel box. I had DIYbio mini cards made from MOO and they went fast. I highly recommend it.
-Marnia

mostromundo

Mar 31, 2010, 11:16:13 AM3/31/10
to DIYbio - San Francisco
Aw, I'm gonna miss the Maker Faire this year :(

Have fun you guys!

Micah