Android ADP1 images removed from HTC's site

Ian

Dec 15, 2009, 10:26:13 AM12/15/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Someone who has contacts at HTC: the android images at the HTC ADP1
support page seem to have been removed, in that the links to them
aren't links any more:

http://developer.htc.com/adp.html

Cheers,

Ian

Disconnect

Dec 16, 2009, 11:01:35 AM12/16/09
to android-devp...@googlegroups.com
From http://twitter.com/morrildl/status/6481516455:
and from http://twitter.com/morrildl/status/6579818088:
> @charrion No ETA on ADP1 images, but we're making progress.

Evidently adp2 isn't affected. Fun stuff.

Felipe

Dec 16, 2009, 2:21:36 PM12/16/09
to android-devp...@googlegroups.com
It'd be nice if they actually updated the website with that info rather than having to follow someone on twitter or whatever is the instant messeger of the day.

Disconnect

Dec 16, 2009, 3:16:49 PM12/16/09
to android-devp...@googlegroups.com
Yep. But that wouldn't be the google way :) It'd be way too much like open communication.

(Not having a lot of details makes sense since it is, at heart, a legal matter. And that isn't something companies tend to talk about while it is underway.)