Sparql update endpoint problem

39 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

siaroslaw

μη αναγνωσμένη,
10 Φεβ 2012, 4:09:20 μ.μ.10/2/12
ως 4store-support
Hi,
I have been trying to use the sparql update endpoint to modify triples
directly by sending sparql modify data requests:
INSERT DATA or DELETE DATA. It seems that the triples with xsd:int,
xsd:integer or xsd:long (those types are tested) are not inserted or
deleted at all. When inserting a triple with literal object of those
numeric types the object value does not show up in in query results at
all. Deleting such value does not work.

Has anyone come into similar issue with update endpoint ?

Thanks!

Steve Harris

μη αναγνωσμένη,
12 Φεβ 2012, 7:43:18 π.μ.12/2/12
ως 4store-...@googlegroups.com
I think someone else may have reported a similar issue - can you raise a ticket on github?

- Steve

> --

Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK
+44 20 8439 8203 http://www.garlik.com/
Registered office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England NG80 1ZZ

siaroslaw

μη αναγνωσμένη,
13 Φεβ 2012, 8:43:10 π.μ.13/2/12
ως 4store-support
Hello Steve,
I have reported this bug here with complete test scenario:

https://github.com/garlik/4store/issues/59

Thanks!

On Feb 12, 1:43 pm, Steve Harris <steve.har...@garlik.com> wrote:
> I think someone else may have reported a similar issue - can you raise a ticket on github?
>
> - Steve
>
> On 10 Feb 2012, at 21:09, siaroslaw wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> > I have been trying to use the sparql update endpoint to modify triples
> > directly by sending sparql modify data requests:
> > INSERT DATA  or DELETE DATA. It seems that the triples with xsd:int,
> > xsd:integer or xsd:long (those types are tested) are not inserted or
> > deleted at all. When inserting a triple with literal object of those
> > numeric types the object value does not show up in in query results at
> > all. Deleting such value does not work.
>
> > Has anyone come into similar issue with update endpoint ?
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > --

Manuel Salvadores

μη αναγνωσμένη,