Date: Sep 11, 2007 10:29 AM

2Barter's Google.Org

Oct 2, 2007, 3:13:28 PM10/2/07
to 2Barter's Google.Org, { United States Contractors Offering service }, { 2Barter's Google.Org }, { 2Barter's Google.com }
" Blessing in Disasters "
Craig Oral Somerford

Thank you Mr Barack Obama for your e-Mail response

Mr Barack Obama {BLOGING 2Barter} < me...@barackobama.com>

From: Obama for America - Correspondence <i...@barackobama.com>
Mailed-By: http://www.barackobama.com
To: Craig Oral Somerford < chasingcowtomu...@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 11, 2007 10:35 AM
Subject: Thank you for your email.

When Hurricane Katrina was hurling 135 mph winds pass New Orleans, my
three-week-old GOD Daughter, Taylor Ann Hill with here Mom & Dad were
in the Superdome.
The roof was quickly blown away.
I was losing everything but on my mind, there was only one thought,
one prayer:
" Please someone give her a chance. "
A few minutes later, a helicopter rescued them and took them to the
hospital.
I was grateful. I never let that moment go.
That day something clicked in my head when I knew that Taylor was
safe
I learned something:
There are blessings in disasters.
A blessing is a present accorded as a token of special divine favor.
It is always conducive to the welfare or happiness of self and
others.
Today, I feel strongly that i must give something back.

My idea is to create a INTERNET Construction Portal with Mr
Google.com
& YouTube.com
anonpro...@gmail.con A Non-profit that goes from continent, searching
the world over for
" Blessing in Disasters "
" United States Contractors Offering service "

"Independent Ethics Counsel" < UScos...@gmail.com>,

With out Katrina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTV8xBoAWK0
and without the rescue of Taylor and her family
I never would have felt the urge to offer someone, and another, an
opportunity to redeem themselves.
teach construction to people who have problems with background
checks.
Everyone deserves a second. That second chance Taylor was given, I
would like to offer the same to someone.

When we say " Construction ", it goes from hardnose construction of
houses to buildings like the World Trade Center, including
maintenance, heating, construction of boilers, refrigeration...
To construction of computers We will teach everything about
computers,
including Internet commerce.
We will teach that Jesus was a construction worker.
He was a carpenter, a builder.
Redemption is in construction, building something for self and
others.

Our students will reside three to six months on this boat and learn a
trade of their choice.
At the end of the curriculum, we will provide them with a license.

The government Will subsidize this whole operation with the money
President Bush promised for the rebuilding of New Orleans.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6414809736639084081
With the money granted (to) us, we will compensate the operators and
teachers hired to teach.
We will buy the equipment and tools.
We will pay a stipend to the students who are enrolled in the
program.
When they leave, they will take with them the tools they learned
with.
We will capture master builders on YouTube.com we want our students
see the masters at work so that they too can do it.

If we build this program, students will come.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xfWBM6wS1U
We will help rebuild New Orleans.
Some of your structures, like bridges, are old.
We will assist in the restoration of our national infrastructure

Working In Faith

How far can one see,while Surrounded by Only GOD'S
perfect creation.

Being driven by Faith and guided there In,while
working through the Power of candle lite.
Seeing It give-way while watching the last Star fade Introducing the
Sun to this dark Mountain.

Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you

Thank you GOD In Jesus Name

Sincierly
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of Your nonprofit

2Barter.net

(Comment this)

Written by: Craig Oral Somerford at 2006/06/28 - 16:04:51

" The Dark Mountain "
In Reel-Time

?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
From: Craig Oral Somerford < chasingcowtomu...@gmail.com>
http://www.daytonamagic.com/Comedy%20Magic%20Items1/bananacow.gif

Thank you.
United States Contractors Offering Service "
{ STEVE CAPUS }" <steve.ca...@http://www.nbcuni.com>,

Date: Sep 11, 2007 10:29 AM
Subject: Paperlink Work Mr Google
To: Independent Ethics Counsel < uscos...@http:///www.gmail.com>,