Testings!!!!

Test

Jan 5, 2004, 9:53:41 PM1/5/04
Sorry ppl....

need for a test post here!!

Test

Jan 5, 2004, 10:00:09 PM1/5/04

Johannes

Jan 5, 2004, 11:09:16 AM1/5/04

"Test" <tele...@singnet.com.sg> wrote
news:btbs5n$d4l$1...@reader01.singnet.com.sg...

> Sorry ppl....
>
> need for a test post here!!

there's hundreds of 'test' groups, why test here. Try alt.binaries.test or
something

Brian H¹©

Jan 5, 2004, 11:18:49 AM1/5/04
Test said:

> Sorry ppl....
>
> need for a test post here!!

You test the server, not the group.
So kindly take your tests over to a test group.

Brian H¹©

Jan 5, 2004, 11:19:32 AM1/5/04
Test said:

> Sorry ppl....
>
> need for a test post here!!

And BTW, your time-zone is out.

microberts

Jan 5, 2004, 12:30:03 PM1/5/04
While most of these are not needed. I have run in to a proble with outlook
Express, where some postings in certian news groups worked, and others did
not show up in outlook Express.

This is because if a news group or server changes in even the slightest way,
then oulook express gets confused, and you can not see ther new postings on
specific news groups. The simple Fix for this is to delete the news server
and recreate it from scratch. then redownload the list, and reselect the
groups you want. then you can post.

as far as i know outlook express is the the only known app with this minor
annoying flaw.

in short, the person posting this test may not even see your replies till he
does what i stated.

HOWEVER!!!

if he is using another application. he might be just plain ANNOYING you
people.
Successfully at that. :P
"Test" <tele...@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
> [...]

William Poaster

Jan 5, 2004, 2:04:29 PM1/5/04
It was on Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:00:09 +0800, just as I was halfway through a

large jam doughnut, that Test wrote:

> Sorry ppl....
>
> need for a test post here!!

This is NOT a test group.
And if you're thinking of spamming......

--
Registered Linux user: 305646 - http://counter.li.org/
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

William Poaster

Jan 5, 2004, 2:08:15 PM1/5/04
It was on Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:07:30 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that Boomer wrote:

> "Test" <tele...@singnet.com.sg> wrote in

>> Sorry ppl....
>>
>> need for a test post here!!
>

> No you don't!
>
> Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

Hmm...the headers would seem to indicate it to be the
same as the idiot testing as
"mmteam6" <mmt...@magix.com.sg>

John Holmes

Jan 5, 2004, 3:00:05 PM1/5/04
microberts came up with this:

> While most of these are not needed. I have run in to a proble with
> outlook Express

What have you been smoking?

--
Somebody is watching you.

"It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

microberts

Jan 5, 2004, 3:44:14 PM1/5/04
Read the Full posting, not just part of a sentance... THank you.
AGAIN THERE IS A KNOWN ISSUE in OUTLOOK Express. where some newsgroups will
not show new ( NOTE THE {{{{"NEW"}}} )Messages

Here is a reply from the newsgroup that caused me to not see new postings
here...
{PASTE}
that's the Catch 22, with OE, you have to resubscribe in order to see
posts, after a server move? , but... UNTIL you resubscribe you can't see the
posts telling you to do that....
Classic MS??????? <WEG>
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
{PASTE}

on a Server move it will revert postigs back to 0 and start over, this
causes problems. and forces you to unsubscribe and resubscribe in outlook
express.

in the case above, about 60 people had that problem. me included.

. thank you very much...

"John Holmes" <johnh...@fuckoff.now> wrote in message

Rob K

Jan 5, 2004, 5:51:36 PM1/5/04
-= Hawk =- wrote:

>> Pearls of wisdom. :)
>
> ....cast before swine :)

OMG ! Boomer and -= Hawk =- going Dutch.
Parels voor de zwijnen werpen.....

:D

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:
gvgna...@ubgznvy.pbz

Brian H¹©

Jan 5, 2004, 5:56:51 PM1/5/04
Rob K said:

> -= Hawk =- wrote:
>

>>> Pearls of wisdom. :)
>>
>> ....cast before swine :)
>
> OMG ! Boomer and -= Hawk =- going Dutch.
> Parels voor de zwijnen werpen.....
>
> :D

You leave their werpens out of it.

Rob K

Jan 5, 2004, 6:01:10 PM1/5/04

OK I'll bite...
Um, werpens ??? Link please ???

Rob K

Jan 5, 2004, 6:32:43 PM1/5/04
Boomer wrote:
> Rob K <so...@nodomain.invalid> wrote in

>>> ....cast before swine :)
>>
>> OMG ! Boomer and -= Hawk =- going Dutch.
>> Parels voor de zwijnen werpen.....
>>
>> :D
>>

> Huh? "Parels voor de zwijnen werpen....."

Casting pearls (of wisdom) before swine ?

IIRC The German language has a similar expression. But wait... Google ?

Brian H¹©

Jan 5, 2004, 6:42:58 PM1/5/04
Boomer said:

> "Brian H供" <br...@invalid.absey-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in

> I don't have a werpen!

What a swijne that must be :-D

Rob K

Jan 5, 2004, 7:06:50 PM1/5/04
Boomer wrote:
<snip>

> Google! ;) Excellent idea!

That said, I'm having a hard time finding what I'm looking for.
And besides - you know what time zone I'm in, I hear a piece of
furniture calling my name. No, not 'the missus' silly.

Brian H¹©

Jan 5, 2004, 7:10:41 PM1/5/04
Rob K said:

> Boomer wrote:
> <snip>
>>
>> Google! ;) Excellent idea!
>
> That said, I'm having a hard time finding what I'm looking for.
> And besides - you know what time zone I'm in, I hear a piece of
> furniture calling my name. No, not 'the missus' silly.

Bloody wimp.

http://www.absey-vine.co.uk/wav/coma.wav

trout

Jan 5, 2004, 7:14:31 PM1/5/04
Rob K wrote:

> Boomer wrote:
>> Rob K <so...@nodomain.invalid> wrote in

>>> OMG ! Boomer and -= Hawk =- going Dutch.
>>> Parels voor de zwijnen werpen.....

>> Huh? "Parels voor de zwijnen werpen....."
>
> Casting pearls (of wisdom) before swine ?
>
> IIRC The German language has a similar expression. But wait... Google
> ?

I'd dare say the phrase (or one very similar) has been printed in
German.
--
"Ask Mr. Gutenberg."

Bebop & Rocksteady

Jan 5, 2004, 7:20:01 PM1/5/04

> While most of these are not needed. I have run in to a proble with
> outlook Express, where some postings in certian news groups worked, and
> others did not show up in outlook Express.
>
> This is because if a news group or server changes in even the slightest
> way, then oulook express gets confused, and you can not see ther new
> postings on specific news groups. The simple Fix for this is to delete
> the news server and recreate it from scratch. then redownload the list,
> and reselect the groups you want. then you can post.

crap... bullshit and more crap

> as far as i know outlook express is the the only known app with this
> minor annoying flaw.

OE is justed flawed... fullstop

> in short, the person posting this test may not even see your replies
> till he does what i stated.
>
> HOWEVER!!!

Go get a real news reader...

> if he is using another application. he might be just plain ANNOYING you
> people.

Duh yah think

<SNIP>

>> need for a test post here!!

No not even... post in a test NG there are hundreds.

FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

Mara

Jan 5, 2004, 8:34:26 PM1/5/04
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:00:09 +0800, Test wrote:

>Sorry ppl....

Liar.

>need for a test post here!!

Fucking moron. Use the alt.test groups - that's what they're for.

"Or will you show how stupid you are a few _more_ times for other posters to
point and giggle at? I'm beginning to think you must be a spammer gearing up for
a spam run."

--
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
--Albert Einstein

B.Al.Zeebub

Jan 5, 2004, 9:29:01 PM1/5/04
On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:08:15 +0000, Be.Al.Zeebub read and pondered:

> It was on Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:07:30 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
> large jam doughnut, that Boomer wrote:
>
>> "Test" <tele...@singnet.com.sg> wrote in
>>
>>> Sorry ppl....
>>>
>>> need for a test post here!!
>>
>> No you don't!
>>
>> Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
>
> Hmm...the headers would seem to indicate it to be the
> same as the idiot testing as
> "mmteam6" <mmt...@magix.com.sg>

And perhaps we could refer the individual to this site for the inevitable
innane questions
http://www.singnet.com.sg/technical/techsearch/
--
B.Al.Zeebub
Registered Linux User #339345

Blinky the Shark

Jan 5, 2004, 10:25:44 PM1/5/04
On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 23:19:42 +0000, Boomer wrote:

> "Brian H供" <br...@invalid.absey-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
>

> I don't have a werpen!

Then give us your lupins.

--
Blinky Registered Linux User #[I forget]

Blinky the Shark

Jan 5, 2004, 11:58:26 PM1/5/04
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:41:04 +0000, Boomer wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" <no....@box.invalid> wrote in

> You can have my liposuctions.

You wouldn't, like, be offended if I passed, right? :)

Test

Jan 5, 2004, 10:00:09 PM1/5/04

William Poaster

Jan 6, 2004, 4:51:56 AM1/6/04
It was on Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:00:09 +0800, just as I was halfway through a

large jam doughnut, that Test wrote:

> Sorry ppl....
>
> need for a test post here!!

Moron, you have been asked to go to alt.test

William Poaster

Jan 6, 2004, 5:10:07 AM1/6/04
It was on Tue, 06 Jan 2004 02:29:01 +0000, just as I was halfway through a

large jam doughnut, that B.Al.Zeebub wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:08:15 +0000, Be.Al.Zeebub read and pondered:
>
>> It was on Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:07:30 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
>> large jam doughnut, that Boomer wrote:
>>
>>> "Test" <tele...@singnet.com.sg> wrote in

>>> No you don't!
>>>
>>> Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
>>
>> Hmm...the headers would seem to indicate it to be the
>> same as the idiot testing as
>> "mmteam6" <mmt...@magix.com.sg>
>
> And perhaps we could refer the individual to this site for the inevitable
> innane questions
> http://www.singnet.com.sg/technical/techsearch/

I doubt it somehow. Also singnet's Internet Abuse Incident Report page is
down....
http://www.singnet.com.sg/home/tou/misc/faq_spam.asp#ll
I tried it just in case the bozo does start spamming.

Mara

Jan 6, 2004, 9:30:50 AM1/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:10:07 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

>It was on Tue, 06 Jan 2004 02:29:01 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
>large jam doughnut, that B.Al.Zeebub wrote:

<snip>

>> And perhaps we could refer the individual to this site for the inevitable
>> innane questions
>> http://www.singnet.com.sg/technical/techsearch/
>
>I doubt it somehow. Also singnet's Internet Abuse Incident Report page is
>down....
>http://www.singnet.com.sg/home/tou/misc/faq_spam.asp#ll
>I tried it just in case the bozo does start spamming.

Singnet is a sewer, a cancer on the internet. Swarming with spammers, open
relays, etc., etc ad nauseum. They're listed in MAPS, the SBL,
singapore.blackholes.us, and these other blocklists:

http://www.moensted.dk/spam/?addr=203.125.111.50&Submit=Submit

as well as thousands of private lists.

"And now you know why."

William Poaster

Jan 6, 2004, 9:44:55 AM1/6/04
It was on Tue, 06 Jan 2004 08:30:50 -0600, just as I was halfway through a

Yes, thanks for that link. So their link to their "Internet Abuse Incident
Report" page, is *deliberately* down. They *don't* want to know.
They should be listed in rfc-ignorant.

Mara

Jan 6, 2004, 9:53:37 AM1/6/04
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 14:44:55 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

>It was on Tue, 06 Jan 2004 08:30:50 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
>large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

<snip>

>> Singnet is a sewer, a cancer on the internet. Swarming with spammers, open
>> relays, etc., etc ad nauseum. They're listed in MAPS, the SBL,
>> singapore.blackholes.us, and these other blocklists:
>>
>> http://www.moensted.dk/spam/?addr=203.125.111.50&Submit=Submit
>>
>> as well as thousands of private lists.
>>
>> "And now you know why."
>
>Yes, thanks for that link. So their link to their "Internet Abuse Incident
>Report" page, is *deliberately* down. They *don't* want to know.
>They should be listed in rfc-ignorant.

Yes.

"And they will be, if they don't fix it, and _soon._"