Trouble reading some code 128 barcodes

Xavier Touchard

Dec 3, 2020, 6:09:54 AM12/3/20
to zxing
Hello

I'm trying a few barcodes but zxing is having an hard time reading them correctly.
It either takes a very long time, return an incorrect value or never detect anything at all.
I tried the online decoder but it didn't detect anything either.
Does anyone know what might cause the issue ?

Thank you
IMG_20201202_162126.png

Sean Owen

Dec 3, 2020, 8:35:29 AM12/3/20
to Xavier Touchard, zxing
That one's just going to be hard to read. The printing of the barcode is a little distorted - some bars are too thin or too wide. At just the right distance and focus it might eventually work, but, that's just how it is for that printing.

xt

Dec 3, 2020, 9:35:39 AM12/3/20
to zxing
Thank you for the feedback