Simplified Zxing for QR alone for Java5 [Request]

salman farish

Feb 6, 2017, 12:51:37 AM2/6/17
to zxing
Hi Team,

Am in need of source file with components which can be used in Java 5 as well.

All the other encoding/decoding is not needed, QR encoding alone is sufficient.

Can you guys please help me whether any of you already built it based on Zxing or other program using java.

Thanks and Regards,
Farish.

Jim Canner

Feb 6, 2017, 3:18:45 PM2/6/17
to zxing

Me too in need of QR Code encoder in Java 5.
If anyone have, please share.

gjs

Feb 6, 2017, 10:19:40 PM2/6/17
to zxing
Just download and extract the java QR encode portions from the zxing project source code, it is quite easy and straight forward to do this.

salman farish

Feb 7, 2017, 4:00:48 AM2/7/17
to zxing
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 8:49:40 AM UTC+5:30, gjs wrote:
> Just download and extract the java QR encode portions from the zxing project source code, it is quite easy and straight forward to do this.

Yeah thats what i didn't know what are the components that are used for QR code and i didn't know what is not supporting Java 5.

Lachezar Dobrev

Feb 7, 2017, 6:22:37 AM2/7/17
to salman farish, zxing
I tried the Class Dependency Analyser [1] tool on the ZXing Core
.jar file for the current snapshot.
Starting with the ...QRCodeReader the dependency seems to be
unexpectedly short: only 46 classes [2]

[1] http://dependency-analyzer.org/
[2] attached core-qr-classes.txt
> --