Is anyone interested in purchasing a Google Glass device?

Sean Owen

Mar 3, 2014, 4:33:53 AM3/3/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I have a few invites available to join the Glass "Explorer" program, that lets you buy a Google Glass device for a mere $1500. I thought there might be a couple interested developers on this list who have a need for the device and can buy it. If so, drop me a line off-list with a brief note about why you need it and I'll send invites to the first requests that are legit. To reiterate you have to be ready and willing to buy the device to use the invite.

Sean Owen

Mar 5, 2014, 5:57:22 AM3/5/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I forgot to specify that you must have a US shipping address, or, be able to pick up in New York, San Francisco or LA.

Message me by the end of the week if interested.