Compiling for Gingerbread?

Ryan Mulholland

Jun 19, 2014, 6:41:37 AM6/19/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

I have successfully built and deployed version 3.1.0 on my Android 4.2.2 OS, but I actually want to use my old Gingerbread phone as a scanner.

I have downloaded API 10 for my SDK, I have the Android Support Library installed. I changed the platform to 10 in the POM file. But the compilation fails

Do I need a different release?

Many thanks
Ryan

Sean Owen

Jun 20, 2014, 9:56:41 AM6/20/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I think 2.3.0 was the last release that supported Gingerbread. However you should be able to download the older versions automatically from Play. They are still deployed and it should deliver the last published release that is compatible.