Re: Help for building ZXing in Native Extension (for adobe air)

psyops

Sep 18, 2012, 7:51:19 AM9/18/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
i forget to say : when my app recognise directly a QRCode, it doesn't crash at all and i successfully get my results. so i think my decoder works, it crash only when it fail to recognise the code. (that's why i'm guessing the ResultPointCallback is my problem)

Bas Vijfwinkel

Sep 19, 2012, 3:05:02 AM9/19/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Whenever a decoder fails or all decoders fail, an exception is thrown.
If you successfully decode a barcode then such an exception is not throw.
Might this just be an exception that is not caught or handled properly.
You could try to enclose the top level code in a try catch block to check if this is the case.