Re: How to dismiss keyguard when starting Barcode Scanner by Intent?

Sean Owen

Feb 7, 2013, 6:35:14 AM2/7/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Maybe so with special permission but I'm not sure it's worth adding just for this.
Try it by building with your change and see if needs permission.
I'm only concerned whether there negative possibilities here, like unlocking your phone inadvertently.

Łukasz Koguc

Feb 8, 2013, 7:12:24 AM2/8/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for taking it under consideration.

Those flags doesn't need any permissions.
As for your concerns, with safe lock (pattern etc.) lockscreen will be shown after leaving the activity that had above flags set.