Do you think this parcode can be read?

thomas gi

Nov 17, 2014, 10:03:12 AM11/17/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm trying to determine if zxing can decode my image with a barcode (barcode is ITF - image attached). The quality is rather poor but I have verified that the barcode is readable using the commercial sdk by SD ToolKit.
I have tried feeding the image to the zxing.exe command line tool with --try-harder but with no luck.

Do somebody have a better way of testing if zxing can be used for decoding perhaps with a better/different way of preprocessing the image?

Any pointers as to how to preprocess the image for successful decoding are very welcome.

I can safely assume that the barcode direction is from left to right.

poor_qual_barcode.png