Customize capture view on an Android application

Louis-Gabriel ZAITI

Dec 10, 2013, 2:08:58 PM12/10/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm working on an android application which use zxing library (actually a sub-library BarcodeFragLibV2)  as QrCode generator and scanner (Based on the Barcode application).

I was wondering if anyone know how I can customize the capture view. I'd like to add few buttons and catch from my activity.

I'm new on this android application and I'm not sure of the architecture. It use only one Activity and a lot of Fragment, and the BackStack was modified too.

I'd be really grateful to those who will help :)

Thanks.