No pre-built single JAR in the Maven release repository

Bob Bib

Aug 8, 2017, 8:41:51 PM8/8/17
to zxing
A wiki page (https://github.com/zxing/zxing/wiki/Getting-Started-Developing) says that pre-built JAR files can be downloaded from the Maven release repository (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/zxing/), but I can't find a "single JAR" (currently, "javase-3.3.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar") there.
Is it intentional?

Sean Owen

Aug 11, 2017, 5:28:28 AM8/11/17
to zxing
Yes, you need to build from source to get that JAR. I wasn't sure there was enough use case for it to publish a combined JAR. I'm not against that, but someone would have to open a PR with the right Maven config for it.