Not able to read barcode of PDF417 in smaller images

Lakshmi Adari

Mar 2, 2022, 6:01:22 AM3/2/22
to zxing
Hi,

The PDF417 reader is working for some of the images and not working if the is smaller than 600*400 pixels. Even after using multiple image scaling libraries also it's not able to detect the barcode.

I will get the complete picture of a driver's license in my requirement. Can some one please help me on this one.

Harish Kumar R B

Oct 29, 2022, 2:52:21 PM10/29/22
to zxing
Hi, even  I was using PDF417 to scan the barcode from the browser. How we detect information from barcodes is
1) We are capturing a video
2) Then we process every frame of the video and processing the frame to get out the info from the barcode
The issue we are facing is that I'm unable to detect the frame output from the barcode containing the most accurate information.

Do you have any idea on how to proceed with it?